StatTrak for Soccer Quick Start Guide
It's a good idea to read through the First Game section in the Help menu when you get a chance. This will speed up your understanding of how StatTrak for Football works.
- The Select Teams screen comes up automatically when you start the program.
- To add a new team, select Team Name from the Update menu. Enter team information and then Click OK. You may want to include the year in the team name so you have a separate team entry for each year the team plays. You can always select multiple team entries later.
- Select Roster from the Update menu. Enter player information. You can add up to 99 players to the team roster. Click Close when finished.
- Select Games from the Update menu. Click Add Game, then enter general game info including: game date, location, opponent, and comments. These entries are optional. Click OK when finished.
- After you add a game, the Player Entry screen is displayed. This is where you enter individual stat results for shots, fouls, blocks, etc. Click on the player table to select a player to update. The player name and appropriate stat categories are displayed on the right. Enter results and then click on the next player. Click OK when finished.
- Now you're ready to view your stat reports. Click on the Reports menu to list all the reports available. On any of the stat reports, Click Compute to view report options available. Click Print to print any report.
- Press F1 on any screen to view detailed help or select Help from the menu.
- Go to our Technical Support area to find answers or open a problem using our online Help Desk.