Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I record stats for more than one team?
Yes you can record stats for one or several teams. There is no limit to the number of teams you can record stats for.
How do I show career stats?
Select multiple teams on the Select Teams screen (hold down the Ctrl Key). View the Player Report and select Career from the drop down list at the bottom of the screen.
How do I track opponent stats?
Here are the steps to track opponent stats in StatTrak for Basketball
- Click Add on the Select Teams screen and add the opponent Team name
- Select Roster from the Update menu and add one player to the opponent Team roster named Opponent for first and last name.
- Add game and stats as usual for your team
- Select the opponent Team on the Select Teams screen
- Select Games from the Update menu, Click on Add Game, select your team in the opponent drop down list, Click Import (This will import the game information that you already entered).
- Click Add and enter summary stats for the player named Opponent.
- To view the Opponent stats on the Player Stat report, select multiple teams on the Select Teams screen (hold down the Ctrl key) and then view the report.
Is there a printed manual I can purchase?
No, but you can print your own by clicking on this link StatTrak for Basketball Help to view the help in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat) and then click the print icon. This is the same help you can view in the program by pressing F1 on any screen.
Can I download the software and receive a CD-ROM too?
Yes, after you checkout you're shown a link so you can download the software and start using it immediately. We'll also send you a CD-ROM for your backup.
Still have questions?
Email your questions to email@example.com Or view more FAQs
Customer Service FAQ
Technical Support FAQ